About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Invincible"

I know I've been a bad blogger, but I just haven't been able to find time to get on here to write daily!!! With that said here is my reason why I've been working more late nights and I have taken on a new position at my job as the new professional relation coordinator and have been trying to learn the ropes, So now not only do I have a new job but the hubs is starting his new job on November 1st. I'm really excited for the both of us b/c we always strive for the best!  

It took a lot of thought and convincing for me to finally yes to my new position because I am my worst critic....I always want to be professional, well spoken and carry myself as an educated Puerto Rican women...... 

 Sooooooo, I knew exactly who I needed to speak with to help me make up my mind! That would be my mom, the most amazing women I know, she knows every thing about me and what happens in my life (she's the only female I trust)so I knew we needed to have mommy and daughter meeting lol asap! I told her how I felt about taking the position and my concerns..... the words that came out of her mouth were exactly what I needed to hear, that no one else would ever say. Her words of encouragement never fail to make you feel anything less then invincible! I knew I just had to do it, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain! :) love you mom !

P.S The hubs and I got matching tattoos (6 months late but, we got them)

No comments: