About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

22-23 Weeks






How far along: 22-23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 pounds/lost 1 so 4 pound total ( will find out new total on Monday)
 Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants and maternity and regular tops
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Back to tossing and turning (I think its time for a snoogle)
Best moment this week:  just constantly feeling the baby move
Gender: Blue
Belly button in or out?: In but flattening out (still the same)
Craving:  anything all I want to do is eat
What I miss: being able to stay up and not being short of breath
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my little guy at our 3d/4d ultrasound on April 30th and my appointment on Monday
Weekly Wisdom:  The baby is going to tell you how your going to sleep lol
Milestones: Feeling movement all day almost 6 months

 
Your Baby: Month 5
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. 


Don't forget to stop by Dashing Designs Blog where you can awesome
the awesome baby shower I am planning!



No comments: