About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

6 months married !!!

Wow, I can't believe a half a year has flown by so quickly. The hubs and I sat in our living room yesterday and laughed about how fast that flew by.  It feels like we literally just got married and in another 6 months we will be married for the big 1 year! I am so happy and excited about how everything has been coming along. With that said I know I completely forgot to do my 5 months post so I will update you on everything.  As far as myself everything is good, Dashing Designs and Events is definitely up and running and I am so excited for this new venture! If you haven't already started follow Dashing Designs blog make sure to go over and follow! I have more exciting new guys......Hubby has two jobs lined up and everything is looking up for him and it's about damn time I can't even express how excited we are! Now on to my love Miley, what can I say, she has officially graduated puppy pre-K and learned almost NOTHING.... haha I love my darn pup! I'll make sure to leave you a picture to show you how big shes gotten! So with a lot of new and exciting things happening for us maybe we can  begin to think about you know what and grow our happy little family!

Mommy and Miley


No comments: