About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FNO OUtfit !

Hello Dolls it's been a little while, I hope everyone enjoyed  Labor day weekend! I wanted to do a quick post about my outfit for FNO. (I am counting down the days) 
B/c I didn't have much $ I decided to go into my closet
and finally wear things I haven't been able to wear
b/c I  purchased them late last year or early this summer !
here is what I came up with!

Photobucket
-Everything I've Owned and Never Worn Finally Being Put To Use-
Brown/Black Vest is BB Dakota 
Black Biker Leggings Express
Black Long sleeve button up  H&M
Brown Combat Boot F21
Brown Belt Banana Republic
Chain Bracelet F21

Words of Advice 

Dig deep into your closet and finally wear everything that has tags on it!




No comments: