About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

2 months old

My new born bundle is already a 2 month baby, I miss holding him with out him wiggling around, I miss his sweet new born cries, I miss putting him in his tiny little clothes and swading him like a burrito.... But I love seeing him grow and expolore everything so I'm cherishing ever minute that I am with him, he is my everything!!

About Mason at 2 months

Stats: 12 lbs 24 inches wearing 0-3 some 3-6

You drink anywhere from 3-5 oz mostly 3 oz Ever 2 hours during the day longer periods at night

You are back on similac regular because you are constipated, doc has instructed us to give you suppository if you don't poop and give you one teaspoonon karo syrup with two oz of water 3 times a day

You are in size one diapers

You found your hand and now you are constantly sucking on both of them

When it's time for sleep you still sleep on your stomach and toss your head back and fourth for about 10 mins until you finally get comfortable

You are now socially smiling and love when me and grandma makes crazy baby noises. You have the cutest smile that warms my heart ...you slightly wrinkle your noise, smile, stick your tongue out and wave your arms and legs in excitement.

You still have the cutest cry I've ever heard

We tried your bumbo and at first you smiled but then realized you hated it

You still love bath time and hate getting out

You cry to be picked up

You loved to held and rocked to sleep

You still get the hiccups during diaper changes

We love to dress you in your jeans, sweaters and shoes

You were baptized on September 18th 2011, it was a beautiful ceremony and all of your family witnessed this beatiful day

You are getting better and better at night

My 12 week maternity leave is quickly coming to a close and I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like going back to work and leaving you all day :(

Daddy still has a hard time leaving you to go to work and he when he gets home he quickly grabs you, hugs you and kisses you all over

You love to look into the light and watch tv

You still like your swing



No comments: