About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Blog!

Hello Dolls!!!



I just want to let you know that i've decided to chabge the name of my blog. I want to change the direction of my blog and I feel like the new name defines me a little better.

Don't forget to follow my new blog!!!

This is the start of something new!
So from now on I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Click here to get to my new blog!
The Ambitious Brunette

No comments: