About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Every girl needs a vanity, Right?


 
 
Lately I've been really getting into make up a lot more...since having Mason I haven't felt as pretty and I've kind of let myself go when it comes to getting dressed up. So I started watching tons of YouTube videos and started trying out a lot of brands. Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed wearing make up but I used to always wear very little. Now, I like to wear a lot more and really like how it makes me look (p.s I enjoy looking like a women and not a teenager).
 
So now that a have a ton more makeup... why wouldn't I want a vanity (a girls dream)?
As always I get myself going and start searching google for the nicest vanity or vanity of my dreams to soon realize there's no way in hell I could afford the one I want right now lol. So, inevitably I start searching for DIY or Cheaper ones.
 
During my search I found myself going back to one of my favorite places to shop for things for my house, Ikea. I love Ikea and most of the things in my house are from ikea ( as well as the mental list of things that I still have to purchase)... I joke that it looks like an Ikea show room.
 
So anyways, it seems like a lot of people use this Malm Dressing table (retails for $149), which also means it's right in my budget (well my imaginary budget).
This dressing table also has a pull out drawer which would make for great storage...



Here is what I would like to get as my vanity. I holding off on purchasing it because first of all I would like to first finish  my living room/dining room and secondly, I still haven't decided the exact color scheme for the master bedroom.

 
Do you have a vanity ???
Any tips on what to purchase??










I also posted two different seat option because can slide the bench all the way under taking up less space but this is also a more expensive option.





 
 







 

No comments: