About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1 Year Married, 20 weeks Pregnant and a it's a ?

I can't even believe that the hubs and I have been married a year already, some how 6 months have flown by since I did my last monthly married updates and now I am here writing about it being a year! Sorry, it's just crazy to me that my wedding is a years memory already. So since it's been so long since I have done a married update  I figured now would be a good time lol. So lets start with Miley, you remember her right well she's still the same little, crazy, hyper puppy whose gonna be celebrating her 1st birthday in April :)....Next is the hubs, he's is enjoying his job for the most part except the days he gets cursed at by customers on the phone but overall good! He's also enjoying every moment of seeing my belly grow, the baby kick and our monthly ob visit, he's is being great at rubbing every aching pain I have and just being there 100%. Now me, well somethings have definitely changed here lol there is an ever growing belly in front of me, some aches and pains but overall I can't complain. I am blessed with this amazing little life in my belly, an amazing husband and supportive family members who care about me. As for my job I am really enjoying my new position that I wrote about a while ago, I am glad that I jumped in and went for it. All is really well in the Mendenhall family <3



 Baby M




It's a ???
BOY!
How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 pounds/lost 1
 Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants and regular tops
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Okay, as long as I have a pillow between my legs 
Best moment this week:  Finding out the gender :)
Gender: Blue
Belly button in or out?: In but flattening out
Craving:  everything lol
What I miss: being able to stay up PAST 8:30pm
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my little guy at our 3d/4d ultrasound
Weekly Wisdom:  Drink a lot of water or you'll end up super uncomfortable and constipated
Milestones: Finding out my intuition all along was RIGHT, can't wait for my little boy!
I was confident enough that I have already purchased him some of the cutest things!
I told you!!!


 
Your Baby: Week 20
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!



No comments: