About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair Extensions

I have gotten a lot of questions from friends and co-workers about my clip-in hair extension after wearing them to an office party recently...I must say I really love them and the way they look! After reading tons of reviews and watching videos on youtube I purchased Remy hair extensions from Sally's a local beauty supply store for around $90 after tax on sale. Only thing was that the extensions came in black and chocolate brown which didn't match my hair, so what I did was buy chocolate brown and dyed them natural black/black to match my hair ( well I should mention my lovely husband dyed them for me using a box dye lol because I didn't think the smell would be safe for the baby). After DH dyed them they matched perfectly and I couldn't wait to use them...Since purchasing them I have worn them straight and curly and I really like how they look. So if you've been thinking about going long, just do it... it really is a lot of fun and they will make you feel sexy.

Remy comes in a large box with about 8 wefts which is more then enough... it come with 4 larger pieces and for smaller single clip pieces for the front of your hair. If you have no idea how to put them there are a lot of youtube videos that will teach you how to put them in! Happy Hair :)


P.S after purchasing mine I found Luxy Hair online and wished that I would have gotten those, I am satisfied with the Remy hair but those sisters really have me sold on Luxy Hair. Maybe next time!




Shoulder length hair with Remy extensions


No comments: