About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

18-19 weeks

How far along: 18-19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 pounds
 Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants and regular tops
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Okay, as long as I have a pillow between my legs 
Best moment this week: The hubs finally felt the baby move :)
Gender: Team Green (1 week left until we find out if it's team green or blue)
Belly button in or out?: In but flattening out
Craving: hmmm everything lol
What I miss: being able to stay up late
What I am looking forward to: March 28th <3
Weekly Wisdom:  drink a lot of water or you'll end up super uncomfortable
Milestones:  Like the hubs says the baby gave him high five <3

 
Your Baby: Week 18
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon. 



 
Your Baby: Week 19
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

No comments: