About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

37-38 Weeks




How far along: 37 - 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  31 pounds end weight at 139 (July 29th)
 Maternity clothes: Maternity and they are getting tight!
Stretch marks: Nope, still praying they don't just pop up over night!
Sleep: uncomfortable, waking up twice a night to pee, hard time falling asleep after waking up
Best moment this week: Starting Maternity Leave (July 29th)
Gender: Blue
Belly button in or out?: flat, popped at the top, stretched.. just ugly
Craving:  anything just feed me 
What I miss: My pre- baby body
What I am looking forward to: Maternity Leave and Meeting my baby <3
Weekly Wisdom: WALK, WALK and WALK
Milestones: Full term baby

Update-  Friday, July 29th 2011, 38 weeks ZERO Progress. Tuesday, August 2nd 2011 38 weeks and 3 Days Baby Mason Arrived <3 


I am going to try and post a birth story soon 
(and pictures because I know you guys are dying to see) 

No comments: