About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Mason!

Dear baby mason

It's almost time for you to be an outside baby... Daddy and I are very excited for you to come into this world. We've always talked about what it would be like to have a baby join our lives for a while now... And now that you are days or weeks away (hopefully days) I can't even begin to imagine what it's going to really be like to have you in this world... Let alone fathom the idea of me being a mommy. I want to be the best mommy and give you everything in this world, I want you to be a happy baby and feel all the love from me and daddy ... I promise to tell you I love you everyday and give you 3 kisses (and many more)  just like me and your daddy do!!! I promise to never let you down and fail at being your mommy, because I know what it's like to have an awesome mom and you deserve just that!!! I can't wait for you to come and steal my heart and make me smile, I won't know the feeling until you get here but God knows I can't I wait to love like I've never loved before !!! So baby Mason, MY BABY Mason whenever your ready please come (soon ...pretty please), I am very ready to meet you,hear your cry, hold you and take care of you!!!

 I love you with all of my heart!!

Love your
(Anxious) Mommy



Ps.. I was supposed to post this letter a week ago (written July 29th) 

No comments: