About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

13 Weeks



How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4
Maternity clothes: just my B band
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Better not that I sleep with a pillow between my legs
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again and getting great test results for the NT Scan
Gender: Team Green but I know deep down inside what I am having
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: Hamburger
What I miss: Feeling 100%
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby and to start feeling movement <3
Weekly Wisdom: -
Milestones: Days away from ending my first trimester :)

Your Baby: Week 13

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.) 



No comments: