About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh Babymoon

Okay this sound really silly but I am really on the verge of tears because I really want to go to Disney World before the baby comes and be in the sun eating ALL  grilled cheeses, french fries, waffles, bacon, home fries that I've ever wanted all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate that I want to go so bad and we don't have the funds to go right now and it makes me really sad!  I'm done venting even though it's not making me feel any better!




No comments: