About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

14 weeks

  

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure
Maternity clothes: just my B band
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Better now that I sleep with a pillow between my legs
Best moment this week: little belly popping out
Gender: Team Green but I know deep down inside what I am having
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: Something ice cold to drink
What I miss: Feeling 100%
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby and to start feeling movement <3
Weekly Wisdom: -
Milestones:  Having a Little belly
Your Baby: Week 14
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

No comments: