About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Maternity Dresses



Studded Woven Maternity Dress


Gap-Pleat sleeve dress

ASOS MATERNITY Exclusive Black Ruched Wrap Bust Dress


Here are a few of my favorite dresses, I have a couple of semi formal events coming up and so I started searching early. I found that most maternity dresses are wrap dresses or tie back under the boobs which gives a empire waist (which I'm not a fan of) These dresses are "now" and allow me to be sexy while showing off the bump.
Some Accessories to go with these dresses






 




No comments: