About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

First of many decisions ...

I can't believe that my husband and I will be married for three weeks tomorrow. Married life is great, but not so much has changed yet.  But, I am definitely looking forward to a lifetime with my husband with lots of changes  :).  One thing has changed is my job! I started my new job the day after we got back from our honeymoon, which wasn't such a good idea seeing that I came in around midnight and had nothing ready but I made it! I trained all week long and will possibly be in training for the next two weeks... ugh, I'm not really sure how I feel about that lol... but I must say I did enjoy learning the system and meeting most of the employees and it seems like a great environment to be in and I happy to be apart of there team.

Right now my husband and I are in the process of looking for place to either rent or buy. We are trying to make smart decisions.  Whether buying is a better option then renting and vice versa for us now. The only problem is that my husband job isn't secure and seeing that his job was just something he had to take because of this great economy, he has been looking for a job/better job for almost a year already. I would love for him to find something that fits him and where is appreciated but it is very difficult right now because he is a recent college grad and there aren't many options for him. But, I have faith that everything will fall into place like it always does!


2 comments:

Alise said...

we're trying to decide the same for ourselves! Goodluck!

Veronica said...

Ugh! Such a pain! But it will all work out... Good luck to you too.