About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Month Down, A Lifetime To Go.

I can't believe that I have been married for a whole month already! Man, before I know it, it will be a year. Sorry for being lazy on posting lately, I shouldn't leave my new blog hanging like that. I've just been super exhausted and my heads been on overload from training at my new job. I just come home throw myself under my covers and wait for DH to get home from work and knock out!!!!!! 

I just want to update you all on what's going on with my life. As you might know I started a new job just hours after I returned from my honeymoon but what I haven't mentioned is that it is a dentist office that I am working for. After a week and half or so of working there I spoke to someone that told me about looking into becoming a Dental Hygienist, she told me that it would only take about two years to finish since I already had a bachelors degree and the salary is good. So, right now I am looking to go back to school seeing that Albertus Magnus College ripped me off, bad might I add... 
Don't get me started!!!  

Anyways, I had been contemplating on going back to school for a different degree since I graduated last year but I wasn't really sure what it was I really wanted to do. So, I am giving this a lot of thought and hoping to speak to someone who can help me learn a little more about this field to see if this is something I would enjoy doing for a living. I am excited that I have some sort of direction to look into because I have felt really lost about what my future held for sometime now! 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky...First I want to say congrats on the wedding and hitting 1 month of being married. The photos captured a beautiful day and I have to say it looks like everyone had a great time. I know my sister did! (lol)Just a little infor for you. I go to UB and I have been told that they have a great dental hygiene masters program. I hope everything works out. By the way I like the blog.