About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

What's In My Makeup Bag?

 Some of my everyday makeup...
Leave a comment and let me know some of your favs!
 





Moisturizer
I use bio-oil before I put my makeup on
it just works for me
Bare Escentuals
Well-Rested For Eyes
bareMinerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation
Warmth All-Over Face Color
Brushes

Lip Gloss

Estée Lauder 'Pure Color' Crystal Gloss


Shadows and More

 

Mascara

Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus

 

Fragrance
Kim Kardashian 
 
Viva La Juicy

3 comments:

Alise said...

ohhh that lipgloss looks awesome! I'm IN LOVE with gloss! One of my favorites right now is a bronzer from Covergirl... It's trublend minerals in "golden sunrise."

Veronica said...

Thanks! I have to give it a try...

Melissa said...

my faves right now areeeee:
mac liquid foundation
mary kay powder foundation
mac bronzer in golden
smashbox blush in radiance
sephora eyeshadow in a few colors
victorias secret lipgloss and my ultimate fave
CHAPSTICK =]