About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Vendor Reviews

 Here's to all of our vendors who made our day magical :)


Florist- Just for you by Jane
What an amazing florist. I could go on and on about Jane from (Just for you flowers) Middlefield, CT. Jane was one of my favorite vendors to work with she knew exactly what my visions  were, yes visionssssss lol because I changed my mind so many times.  But every time I came to her with a new idea she stuck by me and helped me envision it, so that I could get exactly what I wanted.  And that's what I got! :)





Photographer- Michelle Wade Photography
Michelle was such a blast to work with at both our engagement session and our wedding day.
Michelle photographed all of the little details and captured our special day beautiful. 
I could not be any happier with our photographs and the service we received! 


 


 
Reception-Cascade
Cascade did such an amazing job and worked with us every step of the way. Down to ordering every linen sample you could think of. The service we received from day one was great and the attention to detail on our wedding day was spectacular! They get a big A+ :)
 



 



DJ and Lighting- Correlation Productions
Rob and Crew did and great job adding to the beauty of the reception with there lighting and entertained our guess with great music!

 


Hair and Makeup- Dana Bartone & Company
Dana and staff where great to work, with they did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as the bridesmaid hair and makeup. 



 



Photobooth- (Geoffrey) Photobooth Planet
I am so glad that we decided to go with the photobooth... 3 days before our wedding. This was the hit of our wedding and everyone enjoyed it and  they got to take a small piece of our wedding back home with them! Geoffrey was amazing to work with! :)



Cake- Jcakes


Hope was a pleasure to work with from the beginning.
 It was an easy choice from the start and I trusted her completely!




2 comments:

Michelle Wade Huston said...

LOVE this post! Thanks for the mentions Veronica!
This is so great that your an official blogger, it quickly becomes addicting so watch out blogger world!

Michelle Wade Huston said...

One more thing.. you can actually set up direct links, and there isa way to make images larger.. let me know if you ever need any help!