About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring/Summer Color Trends!


Spring/Summer Trends
For this spring/summer we have great colors choices from neutrals too some pops of color, here are a couple of pieces that follow this spring/summer 2010 colors trends:



 
 
Linen (Vince Rustic Linen Blazer)

 

Purple Ash (jcrew)



 
 
Duck and Turquoise Light  (Lauren by Ralph Lauren)



 
 
Sweet Nothings (anntaylor)



 

Nectarine/Terracotta (Jcrew)



 

Blond Tabacco (Tory Burch)




 



No comments: