About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

iPad, iPad, iPad


My quest for an iPad is over! DH and I went to the Apple store at 3 am and we were pretty surprised to only find a few other cars in the parking lot... But then again it was 3am. So, it was in fact a very long night and DH and I have not slept at all. But, it was all well worth it. No Pain, No Gain!


 Anyways we were the second in line for an iPad ... by about 6 am the line starting wrapping  the side of the building. There was one line for those who pre-ordered  and another line for us hopefuls. Doors opened at 9am on the dot. Since DH and I were second in line, we were out the door and on our way home by 9:08am. Talk about organization! I would say the morning was a success, seeing that we were lucky enough to get one.  I will try and do a review on the product some time soon but now its time for me to catch up on my ZZzzzzzZZZ.

*Oh and BTW Apple treated their customers very well.. We were offered waters, Starbucks coffee and baked goods. This is why Apple customers are so loyal to the brand, they try there hardest to keep us happy!!!

P.S. Look who got into the Greenwich Times (3rd image in) :
http://www.greenwichtime.com/local/article/IPad-madness-hits-the-Avenue-434247.php


Reading the Greenwich Times
DH Pictured below with our iPad

No comments: