About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

My Quest For An Ipad...

I am so excited for tomorrows release of the iPad. Some may not get what it purpose is, is it a computer or is it just a big iPod Touch? Its neither, it falls into its own category of devices that I can not wait to get my hands on. Why would I need it if I have a laptop and a smart phone? Some may ask.  Just picture yourself  relaxing on a couch in the comfort of your own home with a device smaller then a laptop but bigger then a smart phone. You wont have the bulkiness of your laptop on your lap and you wont have to squint your eyes and hold your phone to your nose just to look at a picture.  You can just comfortably hold you iPad while searching the web, reading books or magazines, playing video games, shopping online, uploading your videos and pics or even just blogging! Why wouldn't you want this lovely sleek "tablet" that does almost everything... Okay Okay, I'm not trying to sell you on buying an iPad I just thought you just might like to hear why I can't wait to have one.


Okay, so now this is why it's become my quest. As an Apple fan I know that when Apple releases a new product ... people camp out to become a proud owner of the newest Apple product. So guess what I'll be going at 5AM or earlier on Saturday, April 3, 2010?  If you guessed CAMPING OUT! You're RIGHT! lol I know it may sound a little crazy but DH and I are so anxious to have an Ipad and if we are lucky enough to get our hands on one guess who will have the coolest gadget on our flight to Mexico? US! haha j/k but we will definitely be entertained. :) 

SO COME BACK TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT!

TO BE CONTINUED !


No comments: