About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Are You Excited! or What?

What girl doesn't want to see this movie! So excited!!!!!!! My Mother, Sister, Aunt and Cousin have officially made a girls date to watch SATC 2 and go to the Melting Pot afterwards for desert! YUM!


What are your plans for watching SATC 2? Will you  be watching it? With who?

Carrie Bradshaw

GET THE LOOK!
 Dress: Patricia Field

 

 

Actual Sunglasses

Mykita & Bernhard Sunglasses - Limited Edt. $525.00

Gold Sheet Metal Sunglasses


Gold Heels
 

Gold Clutch




 

No comments: