About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two Months Married!

Wasn't it just one month like yesterday! Married life is great!  Since last month we have been on a major apartment search, we have looked at close to 20 places or it definitely feels like it lol. Out of what feels like 20 places we have liked about 2 places, which means no luck so far. We have decided on sticking with townhouse and condo apartments to give us more privacy. We were looking to be in a place by the 1st of June, which is nearly impossible now so our new move out date will be July 1st (it better be).

Also, within the last month the main topic in my house that keeps getting brought up is BABIES! At least once a week the topic of babies gets brought up by either  my mom, sister, aunt, grandma or other family member. The hubs and I are really excited about wanting a baby but its such a back and fourth topic right now ....so no babies just yet.  But it gives me butterflies just thinking about it I  know the hubs is going to be an amazing dad and together we hope to be amazing parents.

As for jobs, my job is going good still training ugh but its going... as for the hubs he is still looking for a better jobs but he's hanging in there until he can find something better.

So hopefully this month brings us good things and a lot of packing!!!!!

P.S. My birthday is just around the corner 6/18 <3

No comments: