About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Never Forgotten!

Today I want to take the time recognize a dear friend, a loved one and someone who was like a brother to me. Two years ago tomorrow May 22 my sisters boyfriend of 5 years passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident. So I want to take the time to say how much I him but I know he is in a better place watching down on me. It seems like just yesterday that I saw him run out my house and I yelled to him to be careful. 

I miss the days we all hung out laughing and joking. I am so glad that you were a part of my life and I got the chance to get close to you! I love you and miss very very much  not a day goes by that I don't see your picture in my room and think about you! You were an amazing person <3





9-2-86 - 5-22-08
“You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back, or you can open your eyes and see all he's left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”


Love You Always! 

No comments: