About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

July 1st it is!

As I mentioned in my last post July 1st was going to be the day we moved into a place no matter what....After much searching we finally found a place. Just yesterday the hubs and I signed our lease for a 2 bedroom condo in Fairfield that we are super excited about. It's a cute private condo with a eat in kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. We also have a small deck and cute back yard that we are excited to use to host our first BBQ this summer. So the packing, cleaning and shopping begins!

Here are a couple of pics of the place that the owner posted on the listing.
Can't wait to get in there and decorate everything to my liking.

 

 


2 comments:

Kim B. said...

Hi! My name is Kim and I first came across your wedding page via Michelle Wade's blog. I recently worked with her on a boudoir shoot for my fiance. Our wedding is 10.9.10. I enjoyed seeing everything you created for your own big day and wish I had a bit of that creativity! I look forward to following your married-life blog. Good luck on the new place! What an exciting time!
Kim

Veronica said...

Aw Kim, thanks so much. Michelle is awesome! I'm glad that you have joined my blog, I appreciate it and hope you enjoy reading it! :)