About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

"I've been cheating on fashion with furniture- Carrie Bradshaw"

Today we started shopping for our place...the hubs has given me full control over decorating our place he says "lets see how good you really are" ..so I'm on a mission to prove to him I am good lol So like Carrie Bradshaw said in SATC2 "I've been cheating on fashion with furniture," I will definitely be giving up fashion for furniture for a while. lol


Designing on a budget
So far we bought :


For Mr. M's Office

After much complaining the hubs has finally agreed to let me do his office chocolate brown and white,  a very clean and crisp looks (originally I wanted a light teal and brown but that wasn't gonna happen) so brown and white it is. I'm excited to do a nice clean look that hopefully he will love  and enjoy for some time ...unless we have to turn it into a nursery lol





Ikea- Lerberg
Target Desk
Color: Espresso


Christmas Tree Shop Chair



 Whats left for the office- Paint, desk chair, curtains, lamps, pillow, decor and office stuff.

For the living room:
 Ikea MASAV
Entertainment center
What's left for the living room- coffee table, curtains, decor, pillows, side tables, area rug and small entry way table.

So far that's what we got ... I will continue to update when I purchase some more things.


No comments: