About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Fever

My Husband and I have always wanted children and now that we are married babies have come up almost everyday!!!!!!! lol Only thing is we want to be sure that we can provide for our child and give our baby everything in the world like any other parent, and right now we just cant do it. Although, my mom says if you can provide for your self you find a way to provide for your kids. Which is true, so we shall wait and see! lol In the mean time I just happened to come across some  etsy shops that have the cutest baby things! Okay... okay... I guess I might of purposely searched baby stuff! So I will share  some ccccuutttteee baby stuff I've found that maybe some soon-to-be mommies/mommies out there might like! :)

I might be a bit bias and have more girl stuff then boy! O0ops :D

 
Crochet Baby shoes

  

Custom Bedding



Closet Dividers


Clothing Stickers

 
Crochet Hats

Ouch Pouch

Reusable Bags

 
Personalized Baby Blankets and Burp Cloth

Don't You Just Love Etsy!



No comments: