About Me

My photo
20-something recent grad and wife. My husband and I were married on March 27, 2010. This blog is my journey as a young new wife {and mom}.

The Lives of Others!

Link us to your page!

About This Blog

My plans for this blog are to share my life experiences as a young wife and mom with all those who care to read!
Some special topics : Love, Life, Fashion, Inspirations, Family, Decorating, Party Planning, Kid's, Work and of course Married Life! Just to name a few!


Contact Me

vrodriguez@alumni.albertus.edu
Powered by Blogger.

Sweetest Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation

Today I am a proud daughter; I get to see my mother graduate at Sacred Heart University. It may have taken her many years to accomplish this but I am so happy and excited to see the women who has always taught me to never give up and do things to get ahead, have her named called last (they saved the best for last) amongst a class of hundreds.  It's been over Twenty years since my mother has worn a cap and gown but... I am sure today meant more then it did some Twenty years ago and I am so blessed to have witnessed it. Not many children get the chance to be on the opposite side cheering and saying how proud they are of their parent who is graduating from college. But I stand there today as she did this time last year for me... like a proud mommy whose baby MADE IT! I am excited to say this is not the end for her and she will be continuing her education and maybe the next time she walks across the stage she will have a grandchild who will be of attendance, who can one day say I saw my grandma graduate... although, they might not have any memory of it lol! So with that said, It's never to late to start because the later you start the more people you have that are happy to see you succeed such as your kids! So today I leave like a proud mommy to see MY MOMMY graduateeeeeeeeeeeee!! Congrats to the most amazing women I know! 
 


No comments: